What should I wear to a bank job interview to be successful
Your interview is very important and you must be dressed in the most appropriate way for the bank premises . Candidacy for a bank employee should dress according to the bank’s code of ethics . This shows not only professionally but also seriously increasing your chances against other candidates . Below find some tips on how to apply for your interview at the bank . These tips apply to you and all newly graduated students awaiting their first interviews
Tips for Men :
– You need to dress in suit (even if it is summer, should choose a light suit)
– The color of the suit should be dark , preferably black but are also acceptable colors are gray, brown and beige .
– Shoes must be in harmony with the suit and polished
– Do not forget to wear black socks .
– Shirt color should be open , white, blue or gray shades . White shirt is considered as a symbol of office worker.
– Tie color must be selected in combination with dark suit .
– Accessories would be unnecessary like buttons on the shirt or collar clip. These accessories are for higher positions, and you will look overdressed.
Tips for Women :
– Also a suit is recommended for women, pants or skirt are combined jacket .
– The color of the suit should also be dark , and the colors are advisable : Grey , black , dark blue or brown .
– Do not allow jeans or different clothes especially in high or glowing colors like red, yellow etc.
– In the dress skirts , recommended maximum up to 5 cm above the knee .
– Women may even be in the warm seasons jacket holding open black shirt combined with pants / dark colored bottom .
– It is not advisable to use boots or sandals , but only in combination with serious shoes suit .
– Accessories should not be big but elegant , that fit with the clothes.
Also important is the chosen scent for both women and men. A good perfume should not leave a strong odor but should be easy to leave a pleasant taste, so do not take excessive measures perfume .
If you have questions please contact us, we will help you with additional details if needed . firstname.lastname@example.org