New offer: Raiffeisen DIREKT / Mobile banking 500 LEK Bonus activation
Please find below the detailed offer from Raiffeisen: http://www.raiffeisen.al/online-services/mobile-banking/
Welcome to our newest electronic service – Raiffeisen DIREKT, Mobile Banking!
This is the service that gives you 24/7 access to your accounts and the ability to make simple transactions anytime. All you need is a mobile phone with internet access to get started once you have registered as a Raiffeisen DIREKT, Mobile Banking customer.
Now Raiffeisen Bank is always OPEN, anywhere and anytime!
Mobile Banking is part of the electronic banking package Raiffeisen DIREKT and it allows customers to make transactions by using their mobile phone. Mobile Banking gives the user the opportunity and flexibility of checking their accounts or performing banking transaction everywhere at anytime, by simply using a mobile phone.
Please click HERE to download a General Service Description
Raiffeisen Bank now offers its clients the opportunity to perform banking inquiries and transactions via mobile phones that support Web Browser or are Java enabled.
Using your mobile phone you can:
- Obtain information about summary, details and activity of your bank accounts.
- Obtain information about details and last transaction history of your Credit Cards.
- Obtain information about details of your Debit Cards.
- Obtain information about details of Loans and Term Deposits.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Transfer funds to third parties accounts in Raiffeisen Bank.
- Transfer funds to third parties accounts to another Bank within the country.
- Pay your Raiffeisen Bank’s credit card.
- Pay your utility bills:
- Telecommunication (AMC, Vodafone, Eagle Mobile, Plus Communications)
- Water Supply
- Energy (CEZ)
- Make budgetary payments;
- Obtain other services;
- Give nicknames to accounts
- Register Billers
- Manage predefined beneficiaries
- Exchange Rates
How does Raiffeisen DIREKT/ Mobile Banking service work?
The service functions through mobile phones that support the Web Browser and/ or JAVA technology. The mobile phone connection may be provided by any Mobile Operator within or outside Albania.
In order to have Raiffeisen DIREKT/ Mobile Banking service you should first set up the internet connection on your mobile phone.
The Mobile Banking service at Raiffeisen Bank is provided in two versions:
1.Web-based – access using a web browser
In order to access the web-based version you have to make sure you have the internet connection on your mobile phone and then enter the following URL on your web browser: https://mbanking.raiffeisen.al
2.Java – access using Java application
In order to access the Java version you should first make sure that your phone supports Java technology. Then you have to download Java application directly from mobile at the following web address: http://m.raiffeisen.al and install it on your mobile phone.
Also, you could download java application on your PC by clicking HERE and then install it on your mobile device.