|bank jobs in albania|
|Small Business Banking Relationship Manager (SBB-RM) – Fier, Durres|
NBG Bank in Albania will accept candidates for the positions of:
Small Business Banking Relationship Manager (SBB-RM) – Fier, Durres
Is responsible for the effective promotion of the Bank’s Small Business banking (SBB) products to existing and new customers so as to increase the Bank’s SBB client base, maximize profitability, enhance business development through cross-selling and ensure client satisfaction and retention.
1. Is responsible for the comprehensive servicing of SBB customers according to the Bank’s standards (e.g. account openings, closings, cash and non-cash transactions), referring accordingly to other Branch colleagues.
2. Expands the portfolio of SBB customers, by identifying and approaching new customers in order to increase the Bank’s market share and to maximize profitability from new business development.
3. Reviews customers’ business financing needs through telephone communication or personal meetings held on a periodical basis, taking into consideration each customer’s profile.
4. Analyses client’s needs and suggests to them products and services which correspond to their needs, focusing on standardized products and products packages, including also packages tailored to industry segments.
5. Explores cross selling opportunities of fee-based business products (e.g. leasing, factoring), as well as other retail products (e.g. payroll accounts, POS, VAT payments), referring to other branch colleagues, as appropriate.
6. Negotiates with customers the initial terms of cooperation, receives and checks credit applications (for SBB corporate credits, guarantees, trade finance etc.), prepares all necessary paperwork, submits forms and applications as appropriate, and monitors the progress of each client request / application, so that it is addressed efficiently and effectively.
7. Follows up the proper servicing of the credit until its maturity and contacts the customer if the loan / guarantee is overdue.
8. Develops and maintains long lasting relations with customers by effectively and proactively dealing with any issues or problems they might have in order to maximize client satisfaction and thus, client retention while promoting the Bank’s brand name.
9. Informs the Branch Manager about problems with customers, suspicious customers or transactions.
10. Updates systematically all necessary client information (i.e. personal information, products sold, etc.) so as to facilitate the collection and maintenance of reliable and updated data in the Bank’s centralized systems.
11. Files all documentation in compliance with internal procedures.
12. Keeps abreast regarding new products and services launched by the Bank, as well as developments in the overall banking sector in order to be in a position to suggest to customers the most appropriate products and services.
All the interested applicants are requested to submit their applications to the Human Resources Department, no later than October 25, 2013.
Curriculum vitae is requested in English language. Photo is required